Here's all the food to choose from when you order from us! We plan to have items with an *asterisk available from December to May.
Friendly Note: You don't submit orders from this page. Once you sign up, you'll start getting our weekly emails with a link to the updated menu for you to order from. Click here to order your local food bundle.
Our prices are the same as what you will normally find in farmers' markets and grocery stores for organic, free range, and locally produced food.
- Many of our prepared goods are available year-round, such as:
- *Free Range Eggs - MacAdam Farm - $4.99/dozen
- *Organic Bread - Breadworks - $3.99-5.99/loaf
- *Honey - MacAdam Farm - $6.99/jar
- *Fresh Ground Coffee - Receiver - $15.29-19.99/340g bag (depends on variety)
- *Chocolate - Nurturing Essence - Price varies depending on the product
- And more to be announced!
As for fruit and vegetables, availability changes throughout the year as crops fall in and out of their harvest season:
- Fruit (based on standard farmers' market prices)
- Apples - $0.99-$1.99/lb. (depends on variety/quantity)
- Canteloupe - $4.99
- *Blueberries: High Bush and Wild - $4.99/pint
- Raspberries - $4.99/pint
- Strawberries - $3.99/quart
- Watermelon (that's right, grown on PEI!): Mini and Large - $4.99-$6.99 (depends on size)
- Vegetables (based on standard farmers' market prices)
- Beans: Green and Yellow - $3.99/lb.
- Baking Beans - $4.99/lb.
- *Beets - $3.99/2 lb.
- Beet Greens - $2.99/bag
- Broccoli - $3.99
- *Brussels Sprouts - $4.99/lb.
- *Cabbage: Green and Red - $3.49
- *Carrots: Orange, Purple, and Rainbow - $3.99/2 lb.
- Cauliflower - $3.99
- Cherry Tomatoes - $3.99/pint
- Corn - $3.99/half dozen, $6.99/dozen
- *Cucumber: English and Field - $1.99-2.99
- Dill - $2.99/bunch
- Eggplant - $3.99
- Garlic - $1.99
- Ground Cherries - $4.99/pint
- *Kale - $2.99/6 oz.
- Leeks - $3.99/bunch
- Head Lettuce - $3.99
- *Micro-greens: Sunflower, Pea, Radish, Broccoli, Mixes - $3.99/4 oz
- *Mixed Greens - $3.99/6 oz.
- *Onions: Yellow and Red - $3.99/2 lb.
- *Peppers: Red - $1.99-2.99
- Peas - Snap and Snow - $4.99/lb.
- *Potatoes: Yellow, Red, and Blue - $3.99/2 lb.
- Pumpkins: Pie and Jack-O-Lantern - $2.99-4.99
- Radishes - $2.49/bunch
- *Rutabaga: Small and Large - $2.99-3.99
- *Spinach - $3.99/4 oz.
- Summer Turnip - $2.99/2 lb.
- Swiss Chard - $3.99/bunch
- *Tomatoes - $3.99/lb.
- Winter Squash: Butternut, Spaghetti, Buttercup, Acorn - $2.99-4.99
- Zucchini: Green and Yellow - $1.99
*We plan to have these items available year-round: December to May as well as the regular growing season.
Sounds great eh? Click here to sign up today!